- The air-filled central cavity of the ear, behind the eardrum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lying behind the eardrum is an air-filled cavity known as the middle ear, which is connected to the back of the throat via the eustachian tube.
- In some cases, a doctor may suggest inserting a tube through the eardrum to allow the middle ear to drain.
- The outer ear picks up sounds and passes them to the middle ear through the eardrum.
Más definiciones de middle earDefinición de middle ear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.