- A short section (typically of eight bars) in the middle of a conventionally structured popular song, generally of a different character from the other parts of the song.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The set is peppered with indifferent songs to be honest, but with nice middle eights.
- We'd turn up at a rehearsal and find he'd deleted verses 3 and 4 of a certain song, or inserted new verses, changed the words here and there, completely altered the middle eight of a song, or had added a whole new intro.
- Structurally, many employ a standard verse and refrain alternation, punctuated by a middle eight, where the song becomes fleetingly more interesting.
Más definiciones de middle eightDefinición de middle eight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.