Definición de Middle England en inglés:
The middle classes in England outside London, especially as representative of conservative political views.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His audacious bid to reach out to a Middle England audience to reassert and extend the dominance of the political centre ground he won at the last election was a step or 10 too far.
- But as the epitome of a Middle England constituency, it's a vital seat for both parties and I'm looking forward to helping the Conservatives regain it.
- Chris Upton argues there is much of Middle England in Middle Earth.
- Middle Englander sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lest you consider this to be false bravado, just consider the pedigree of this Middle Englander who lives in Oxfordshire but stays at his mother's in London during the working week.
- There have been three distinct phases in this confrontation between the Middle Englander and the Immigrant.
- My excuse is that I'm exactly the sort of bourgeois, entrepreneurial Middle Englander that New Labour aims to please.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda