- The term common to both premises of a syllogism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the latter, the syllogisms involved must have middle terms that are causes of the state of affairs which is to be demonstrated.
- The reduction of propositions to principles leads to the middle term.
- Thomas Aquinas argued that the highest sort of demonstration had as its middle term the real definition of the subject term.
Más definiciones de middle termDefinición de middle term en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.