Definición de middleman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural middlemen)
1A person who buys goods from producers and sells them to retailers or consumers: we maintain value for money by cutting out the middleman and selling direct
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That leaves the retailers, the two middlemen and the producer.
- Furthermore, because of the cost savings derived from cutting out the middleman, Dell believes it can sell computers at lower prices than its competitors, and thus steal market share.
- The two big banks have their own retail branch outlets and are perceived as not needing to pay middlemen to sell their products.
1.1A person who arranges business or political deals between other people.
- In that role he was the key middleman responsible for arranging the £40 billion deal in 1986.
- Apart from ardent enthusiasts who would go to any length to participate in public functions for various reasons, there are spectators on call who are arranged by middlemen specialised in the field.
- They can also help overcome language and cultural barriers by acting as middlemen for immigrants dealing with the local authorities.
Words that rhyme with middlemanWinckelmann
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia