- The central period of a person’s life, between around 45 and 60 years old: economic empowerment for women at midlife and beyond [as modifier]: individuals survive the shake-up of midlife change midlife parentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For these reasons, it seems appropriate to consider possible developmental edges of varying magnitudes within the period of midlife development.
- Age-specific mortality rates in males and females are highly correlated, especially at midlife and the oldest ages.
- You know what's wrong with us mature adults in midlife and beyond?
Más definiciones de midlifeDefinición de midlife en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.