- The middle of a stream or river: the ferry was moving out into midstreamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a great sight, with ant-like streams pouring across long pontoons over the river's shallow sandy banks to innumerable craft moored midstream.
- In midstream however the croc suddenly dives leaving the frog struggling with the current.
- This is particularly important when the wind is in your face and you want to hold the float on line either far bank or midstream.
adjetivoMedicine Volver al principio
- (Of urine) passed in the middle part of an act of urinating.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the women who agreed to participate provided a midstream urine specimen that their general practitioner tested immediately with a standard urine dipstick and then sent for microbiological examination and culture.
- A midstream clean-catch technique usually is adequate in men and women.
- It's important to remember you should use midstream urine for the most accurate result.
- Part-way through the course of an activity, process, etc.: our conversation was interrupted in midstreamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We need to be flexible, fleet footed and be able to change course in midstream when positive opportunities present themselves.
- Switching analogies in midstream, the herd bull elephant is being challenged by a relative newcomer, not without tusks, but still relatively wet behind its large, flapping ears.
- A second theory is that voters will decide not to switch horses in midstream and will surge towards the commander-in-chief.
Más definiciones de midstreamDefinición de midstream en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.