Definición de midstream en inglés:
The middle of a stream or river: the ferry was moving out into midstream
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a great sight, with ant-like streams pouring across long pontoons over the river's shallow sandy banks to innumerable craft moored midstream.
- In midstream however the croc suddenly dives leaving the frog struggling with the current.
- This is particularly important when the wind is in your face and you want to hold the float on line either far bank or midstream.
adjetivoMedicine Volver al principio
(Of urine) passed in the middle part of an act of urinating.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All the women who agreed to participate provided a midstream urine specimen that their general practitioner tested immediately with a standard urine dipstick and then sent for microbiological examination and culture.
- A midstream clean-catch technique usually is adequate in men and women.
- It's important to remember you should use midstream urine for the most accurate result.
- Part-way through the course of an activity, process, etc. our conversation was interrupted in midstreamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We need to be flexible, fleet footed and be able to change course in midstream when positive opportunities present themselves.
- Switching analogies in midstream, the herd bull elephant is being challenged by a relative newcomer, not without tusks, but still relatively wet behind its large, flapping ears.
- A second theory is that voters will decide not to switch horses in midstream and will surge towards the commander-in-chief.
Definición de midstream en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán