1The middle part of summer: the plant blooms in midsummer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a midsummer experience for the middle class every year.
- Unfortunately the midsummer heat in Athens means his young children Pippa, three, and Oliver, one, will have to stay at home in Faringdon with his wife Georgina, 38.
- The shabby redbrick facades of Het Straatje, or the little street, drowse like its denizens in the midsummer heat.
1.1The summer solstice.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the remainder of the 1930s its members continued to hold services either at Stonehenge or Normanton Gorse, but in July rather than at midsummer.
- On midsummer night last year, for example, he joined other artists for a special display on the River Thames.
- The midsummer's eve dance was in precisely four days, and she already had her dress all prepared.
Palabras que riman con midsummerbummer, comer, drummer, hummer, mummer, plumber, rummer, strummer, summa, summer
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mid|sum¦mer
Definición de midsummer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda