Definición de midsummer en inglés:
1The middle part of summer: the plant blooms in midsummer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a midsummer experience for the middle class every year.
- Unfortunately the midsummer heat in Athens means his young children Pippa, three, and Oliver, one, will have to stay at home in Faringdon with his wife Georgina, 38.
- The shabby redbrick facades of Het Straatje, or the little street, drowse like its denizens in the midsummer heat.
1.1The summer solstice.
- For the remainder of the 1930s its members continued to hold services either at Stonehenge or Normanton Gorse, but in July rather than at midsummer.
- On midsummer night last year, for example, he joined other artists for a special display on the River Thames.
- The midsummer's eve dance was in precisely four days, and she already had her dress all prepared.
Definición de midsummer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan