- Steel which contains only a small percentage of carbon and is strong and easily worked but not readily tempered or hardened.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The high-melting-point solders are suitable for soldering mild steel, stainless steel, nickel, copper, brass, zinc, and silver directly to aluminum.
- The company plans to produce mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and brass on the site.
- These are made of mild steel, stainless steel, or copper, and are placed under the joint and subsequently removed when the weld has been completed.
Más definiciones de mild steelDefinición de mild steel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.