- A group of musicians playing brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments, typically while marching.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was also the composer of a number of light operas, music for a military band and string quartet and most of his piano music was arranged from orchestral scores.
- Prokofiev wrote the cantata for more than 500 performers, including a military band, an accordion ensemble, two choirs and batteries of drums and cymbals.
- In the wind suites he wrote for British military bands he worked around folk tunes in country pastels and rare turns of light and shade.
Más definiciones de military bandDefinición de military band en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.