Definición de military police en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as plural]
The corps responsible for police and disciplinary duties in an army: military police have foiled another attempt to attack and mutilate horses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
military policeman sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The company's requests for soldiers or military policemen to patrol the perimeter, and for 60 off-duty Kent police officers to work at the site, have been turned down.
- He was picked for promotion to become a military policeman and patrolled Blackburn's pubs and town centre streets.
- They were most disgusted by the military policemen who cited them for being out of uniform or other indiscretions of like seriousness.
Definición de military police en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan