Definición de military police en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as plural]
The corps responsible for police and disciplinary duties in an army: military police have foiled another attempt to attack and mutilate horses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
military policeman sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The company's requests for soldiers or military policemen to patrol the perimeter, and for 60 off-duty Kent police officers to work at the site, have been turned down.
- He was picked for promotion to become a military policeman and patrolled Blackburn's pubs and town centre streets.
- They were most disgusted by the military policemen who cited them for being out of uniform or other indiscretions of like seriousness.
Definición de military police en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda