Definición de milkwort en inglés:
A small plant with blue, pink, or white flowers, which was formerly believed to increase the milk yield of cows and nursing mothers.
- Genus Polygala, family Polygalaceae: several species, including the European common milkwort (P. vulgaris)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Browsing among orchids, fairy flax, milkwort and oxeye daisies, John explains the problems of trying to grow wildflowers in modern gardens and the huge rewards they offer to anyone lucky enough to enjoy the right growing conditions.
- Among the attractive flowers are four-petal Saint-John's wort, Leaven-worth's tickseed, orange milkwort, shortleaf gayfeather, showy milkwort, sleepy morning, snow squarestem, and whitetop aster.
- On the ground, patches of yellow tormentil, blue-purple and red-magenta milkwort were growing at regular intervals, with small heath, small copper, green hairstreak and other butterfly species putting in the occasional appearance.
Palabras que riman con milkwortragwort • pillwort
Definición de milkwort en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda