Definición de miller's thumb en inglés:
A small European freshwater fish of the sculpin family, having a broad flattened head and most active at night. Also called bullhead.
- Cottus gobio, family Cottidae
- They are also called miller's thumbs in some parts of the country.
- Lampreys and miller's thumbs may not be caught but poisoning by liquid manure or destruction of their environment by modern land drainage schemes goes unpunished.
- Also in the river are miller's thumbs and lamprey, a prehistoric fish, that buries into silt when young and behaves like a worm.
Definición de miller's thumb en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan