- A mineral consisting of nickel sulphide and typically occurring as slender needle-shaped bronze crystals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The day before the Main Show opened, the phone call came that the crystals were indeed millerite!
- Associated minerals in the high-grade veins are calcite, ‘smaltite,’ nicoline, bismuth, and lesser pyrargyrite, proustite, acanthite, millerite, and chalcopyrite.
- The sphalerite is dense enough on some specimens to be considered a crust, whereas on others there is just the right ratio of sphalerite to millerite to create truly beautiful specimens.
mid 19th century: named after William H. Miller (1801–80), English scientist, + -ite1.
Más definiciones de milleriteDefinición de millerite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.