- Denoting a miniature version of something: a mini cameraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There, smaller children can enjoy the thrills on this mini version and maybe even look after their less adventurous parents as well!
- Why try to make them into mini versions of yourself, with their mini-me haircuts and their mini-me clothes?
- Pack a touch-up kit containing mini versions of your favourite cosmetic products.
sustantivo (plural minis)Volver al principio
- 1A very short skirt or dress: a leather miniMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Inspired by the life span of insects, Kyra Nolan created blue corsets, pointy hem dresses, felted minis and mesh bodystockings over rubber halter tops.
- Break out the cutesy A-line skirts and minis, and, of course, killer stockings.
- So I quickly run up stairs and slip on my pink mini, pleated skirt, and my tank top and run down stairs.
- 2 short for minicomputer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the minis are CPUs only so you need to add your own display, keyboard and mouse.
- If you want a Mac mini to be your media hub, chances are it's because it's small and dinky and looks more like a space-age waffle toaster than a computer.
- So, a setup with a Mac mini, if you had nothing to start with, can cost less than $700.
Más definiciones de miniDefinición de mini en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.