- another term for transient ischaemic attack. he has vowed to relax and take things easy after suffering a mini-stroke in NovemberMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes called a ministroke, a transient ischemic attack is a brief, temporary obstruction of blood supply to your brain.
- There is a growing concern among neurologists that, in many cases, patients and other doctors aren't recognizing or acting on the symptoms of a mini-stroke, a warning sign that often means a larger, more devastating stroke is on its way.
- Small blood-vessel disease causes ‘mini-strokes’ that go unnoticed but erode neural-cell communication.
Más definiciones de mini-strokeDefinición de mini-stroke en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.