- A session run by a professional sports team to train particular players, or to test potential new players, before its main preseason training.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jones sat out spring minicamps, training camp, the preseason and two games, but he still was voted a Pro Bowl starter.
- Multiple offseason minicamps allow teams to weed out the majority of fringe players who demanded practice and game repetitions in the past.
- He did not throw in the June minicamp, so training camp is a major test for him.
Más definiciones de minicampDefinición de minicamp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.