- Small; insignificant: capable men were devoting their lives to minikin pursuitsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Oh,’ I heard her murmur on my right, sounding quiet and minikin, and, unable to help it, I peered over, checking to see whether the reaction of a small child to such news was any different from the reaction I got from my peers and adults.
- She thrusts her minikin hands through the willow wands to greet me.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A small person or thing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Your typical Type C is a mirthful minikin (otherwise known as a good-natured, wee or dainty creature).
- And suddenly there it is, looming in front of you, big as a battleship - it's the U.S.S. Corporate Greed, the Free Traders' Armada, firing a broadside of cannons and bombarding the minikins in its path.
mid 16th century: from Dutch minneken, from minne 'love' + -ken -kin.
Más definiciones de minikinDefinición de minikin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.