Definición de minikin en inglés:
Small; insignificant: capable men were devoting their lives to minikin pursuits
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Oh,’ I heard her murmur on my right, sounding quiet and minikin, and, unable to help it, I peered over, checking to see whether the reaction of a small child to such news was any different from the reaction I got from my peers and adults.
- She thrusts her minikin hands through the willow wands to greet me.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A small person or thing.
- Your typical Type C is a mirthful minikin (otherwise known as a good-natured, wee or dainty creature).
- And suddenly there it is, looming in front of you, big as a battleship - it's the U.S.S. Corporate Greed, the Free Traders' Armada, firing a broadside of cannons and bombarding the minikins in its path.
Definición de minikin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan