- The shorter axis of an ellipse that is perpendicular to its major axis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the work On conoids and spheroids Archimedes examines paraboloids of revolution, hyperboloids of revolution, and spheroids obtained by rotating an ellipse either about its major axis or about its minor axis.
- We will assume that then the axis is called the major axis of the ellipse and the axis is the minor axis.
- Thirty-two percent of fenestrate graptolites have ratios of 0.49 or less; that is, the proximodistal-row model produces simulated zooid domain ellipses with minor axes that are less than half the length of the major axis.
Más definiciones de minor axisDefinición de minor axis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.