- 1A person who mints money.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the eighth century the inhabitants included merchants, luxury craftsmen, goldsmiths, members of the professions, cauldron makers, doctors, tailors, builders, and minters.
- These excesses removed so much gold and silver from circulation that the coin minters were forced to add other metals to the aureus and the denarius.
- The pretext for socialization of minting - one which has curiously been accepted by almost every economist - is that private minters would defraud the public on the weight and fineness of the coins.
- 2British • informal A second-hand car in mint condition: there are plenty of low mileage minters aboutMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You'd be surprised at just how many "low mileage minters" come over from Japan with zero Japanese service history.
- I've got some minters for sale.
Más definiciones de minterDefinición de minter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.