(also miro tree)
sustantivo (plural miros)
- An evergreen coniferous New Zealand tree which yields useful timber.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Prumnopitys ferruginea, family Podocarpaceae
- The forest on the island is southern New Zealand podocarp mix with rimu, southern rata, kamahi, totara and miro.
- Trees in the bush include kahikitea, rimu, thin-barked totara, matai and miro.
- The philosophy was that instead of planting more pines, we would introduce rimu, kauri and miro that would have a 400-year lifespan, rather than 100.
mid 19th century: from Maori.