- As the steam in the bathroom began to vent, the mirror cleared and his image appeared before him.
- I was in for another surprise when I saw familiar images reflected in the mirror.
- She checks her rear view mirrors, but she does not check the door.
- The world is a mirror representing the divine life.
- This executive branch of government never functions as accurate and honest mirrors of the president.
- Until then I had put up with whatever my mother considered respectable, an accurate mirror of the life she wished to be perceived as having.
- For example, if a file becomes corrupted, the system can locate a copy on a mirror site and replace the damaged file.
- Its data center in London will serve as the mirror site going forward.
- As a mirror site for the Central Institute of Technology, New Zealand, the site includes around 25 courseware packages published by them.
- The translucent surface of the water mirrors the form of the island and the sky creating an overall aura of serenity.
- The water's still surface perfectly mirrors the ragged spires of the aptly named Sawtooth Range stacked against the western horizon.
- The river's glassy surface mirrors the surrounding forest in perfect detail.
- So the Tories are now simply mirroring what Labour did two decades ago.
- Parents of children with congenital heart defects have already told her that her account mirrored exactly what they went through.
- Events at the school closely mirror the political situation in Chile as a whole.
- If you are transferring from anonymous sites, the format is almost identical to the one used to mirror a Web site.
- The Norwegian rappers also encourage others to mirror the original site ‘on the condition that you don't alter our content’.
- Later, the site at SUNY was mirrored at other locations.
- As 2 disks are used for striping and 2 disks for mirroring, such an array is as fast as a standard RAID array with 2 disks and offers still data protection by mirroring.
- Some have gone further, enhancing their backup strategy with expensive disk arrays and mirroring.
- The hallmarks of enterprise-class data protection are technologies like remote replication and disk mirroring.
Middle English: from Old French mirour, based on Latin mirare 'look at'. Early senses also included 'a crystal used in magic' and 'a person deserving imitation'.
Palabras que riman con mirrorsirrah
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.