- The incorrect arrangement or position of something in relation to something else: the osteopath traced the headaches to misalignment of the upper cervical vertebrae [count noun]: exchange rate misalignmentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It has avoided the serious risks of prolonged exchange rate misalignment associated with fixed exchange rates.
- Since no two lines actually rendezvous, a shifting pattern emerges from their misalignment that evokes the nervous scrawl of a polygraph test.
- In an environment characterized by globalization, the developed countries are urged to foster stable and sustainable financial policies to avoid exchange rate misalignments and volatility among major currencies.
Más definiciones de misalignmentDefinición de misalignment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.