Govern (a state or country) unfairly or inefficiently: every nation has the right to govern, or misgovern, itself
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If we can keep our unity, we can turf out of their seats those who have misgoverned the country.
- The stories are set in the 1190s, with King Richard away on crusade and his shifty brother John misgoverning the country.
- Unfortunately, the Alliance members, most of whom belong to Uzbek and Tajik ethnic minorities, had misgoverned the country in the early 1990s.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Enthusiasm at the possibility of transcending ethnic politics turned to dismay as misgovernment, corruption, and human rights violations occurred.
- ‘An informed public is the most potent of all restraints upon misgovernment,’ he wrote.
- Many nationalists disapproved of migration, arguing that it was the wicked and inevitable product of British misgovernment.
Palabras que riman con misgoverncoven, govern, oven, sloven
Definición de misgovern en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda