Definición de misguide en inglés:
verbo[with object] rare
Mislead: a long survey that can only baffle and misguide the general reader
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are misguiding a lot of young people who have not developed their own religious beliefs and only represent a small percentage of Muslim opinion in the UK.
- We expect the two leaders at today's Press conference to apologise to their members for misguiding them on the matter or explain in simple terms what they meant when they made alarming statements that the pay tax would go up.
- Sometimes, when parents use this authority, they might be misguiding the child, even unintentionally.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Frictions and misguidance often lead to conflict between individuals and communities.
- But the mentality of the critics that call them masterpieces and the misguidance of those who distribute them accordingly is the most abhorrent thing about American cinema today.
- But some of it was misguidance from confusing rules that came down for how detainees should be treated.
Palabras que riman con misguideabide, applied, aside, astride, backslide, beside, bestride, betide, bide, bride, chide, Clyde, cockeyed, coincide, collide, confide, cried, decide, divide, dried, elide, five-a-side, glide, guide, hide, hollow-eyed, I'd, implied, lied, nationwide, nide, offside, onside, outride, outside, pan-fried, pied, pie-eyed, pitch-side, popeyed, pride, provide, ride, Said, shied, side, slide, sloe-eyed, snide, square-eyed, starry-eyed, statewide, Strathclyde, stride, subdivide, subside, tide, tried, undyed, wall-eyed, wide, worldwide
Definición de misguide en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda