verbo (mishits, mishitting, mishit)[with object]
- (In various sports) hit or kick (a ball) badly or in the wrong direction: an incompetent tennis player, he mishit the shot [no object]: Perdita mishit wildlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- First your technique gets off and you start mishitting your putts.
- The leader holes a putt from 10 feet for par, despite clearly mishitting it.
- I mishit the ball and pushed it to the right of the hole.
Pronunciación: /ˈmɪshɪt /Volver al principio
- An instance of hitting or kicking a ball badly or in the wrong direction: after a further mishit, his third attempt proved successfulMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They have seen he can defend, pick the right ball to hit and that he has so much power there is not a great deal of hope of a mishit being caught on the boundary.
- After Martin Whelan added another Clonea point from a penalty mishit, things got worse as Michael Power struck his second goal of the game.
- A brilliant inter-passing movement involving Nikki Kleppang, Stott and Cheryl Valentine ended with a mishit by Stott, which deceived Robb and notched the goal that sealed the match.
Más definiciones de mishitDefinición de mishit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.