Definición de mislead en inglés:
verbo (past and past participle misled /-ˈlɛd/)[with object]
Cause (someone) to have a wrong idea or impression: the government misled the public about the road’s environmental impact
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I agree with them that the evidence does not support the idea that they deliberately misled anyone.
- We learnt to be careful about our preconceived ideas misleading us, not making us critical enough.
- Now if in fact it's not all new money, well, he's misled the Australian public.
deceive, delude, take in, lie to, fool, hoodwink, lead astray, throw off the scent, send on a wild goose chase, put on the wrong track, pull the wool over someone's eyes, pull someone's leg, misguide, misdirect, misinform, give wrong information to
North American informal give someone a bum steer
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Do you really want to continue with a misleader?
- Isolation could not be overcome by clever tactical adaptation to supposed political reality, but only through the protracted and at times painful struggle to cut a path to the working class through a struggle against its misleaders.
- This requires a political struggle not only against Labour, which openly represents the class enemy, but also against the bureaucratic misleaders of the trade unions who act as the government's fifth column.
Palabras que riman con misleadaccede, bead, Bede, bleed, breed, cede, concede, creed, deed, Eid, exceed, feed, Gide, God speed, greed, he'd, heed, impede, interbreed, intercede, Jamshid, knead, lead, mead, Mede, meed, misdeed, misread, need, plead, proceed, read, rede, reed, Reid, retrocede, screed, secede, seed, she'd, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, Swede, tweed, weak-kneed, we'd, weed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán