- 1Paste made from fermented soya beans and barley or rice malt, used in Japanese cookery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Miso is quite salty, so use it instead of salt to flavor your food.
- Miso is known to aid in digestion and strengthen the blood.
- The color of miso determines how long the product's been aged, as well as its salt content.
- 1.1 (also miso soup) A soup thickened with miso paste, often with added tofu or vegetables: a bowl of piping hot misoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her soup arrives, thank God. It's a clear miso with a few scallion tips.
- The best miso is served in tiny amounts and has a complex, nutty, salty flavor.
- I bet there are people in California nursing homes eating miso.
Más definiciones de misoDefinición de miso en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.