Pronounce (a word) incorrectly: she mispronounced my name
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unconvincingly, the Tory leader - mispronouncing the word ‘leadership’ - said he welcomed the chance to put his job on the line.
- Correct your child every time she mispronounces a word.
- And then we sat down and he told me in no uncertain terms that I'd mispronounced a word, and that if I ever embarrassed him like that again, he'd kill me.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Esmonde's named the castle after a place called Hunnington in Lincolnshire from which the Esmondes originally came and the name ‘Huntington’ came as a mispronunciation.
- If he's brought up in England, he's up for a life of misspelling and mispronunciation of his name.
- Then there's the time I was dealing with a sobbing woman on the phone, processing some information relating to her husband's death; and I made a glaring mispronunciation.
Palabras que riman con mispronounceannounce, bounce, denounce, flounce, fluid ounce, jounce, ounce, pounce, pronounce, renounce, trounce
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mis|pro¦nounce
Definición de mispronounce en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda