Definición de mispronounce en inglés:
Pronounce (a word) incorrectly: she mispronounced my name
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unconvincingly, the Tory leader - mispronouncing the word ‘leadership’ - said he welcomed the chance to put his job on the line.
- Correct your child every time she mispronounces a word.
- And then we sat down and he told me in no uncertain terms that I'd mispronounced a word, and that if I ever embarrassed him like that again, he'd kill me.
- Example sentences
- The Esmonde's named the castle after a place called Hunnington in Lincolnshire from which the Esmondes originally came and the name ‘Huntington’ came as a mispronunciation.
- If he's brought up in England, he's up for a life of misspelling and mispronunciation of his name.
- Then there's the time I was dealing with a sobbing woman on the phone, processing some information relating to her husband's death; and I made a glaring mispronunciation.
Definición de mispronounce en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan