Definición de mispronounce en inglés:
Pronounce (a word) incorrectly: she mispronounced my name
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unconvincingly, the Tory leader - mispronouncing the word ‘leadership’ - said he welcomed the chance to put his job on the line.
- Correct your child every time she mispronounces a word.
- And then we sat down and he told me in no uncertain terms that I'd mispronounced a word, and that if I ever embarrassed him like that again, he'd kill me.
- Example sentences
- The Esmonde's named the castle after a place called Hunnington in Lincolnshire from which the Esmondes originally came and the name ‘Huntington’ came as a mispronunciation.
- If he's brought up in England, he's up for a life of misspelling and mispronunciation of his name.
- Then there's the time I was dealing with a sobbing woman on the phone, processing some information relating to her husband's death; and I made a glaring mispronunciation.
Definición de mispronounce en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary