- Give a false or inaccurate account of (something): the press exaggerated and misreported the response to the filmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you share my view of how the press is overdramatizing and misreporting every step of the primaries, read this article.
- As I discovered on reading his report of my talk and our conversation, he was certainly not above distorting or misreporting the facts to make his points!
- Adding to these losses, Enron failed because its management was allegedly caught defrauding the market with false reporting, tax evasion - or misreporting income - and manipulating accounting rules.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A false or incorrect report.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am also curious as to whether those reports did in fact report movement of the ship, or whether it was a misreport, and any assessment you are aware of to that effect.
- A relieved MacArthur, who had suffered an hour of doubt following an early misreport of failure, informed Washington that ‘the whole operation is proceeding on schedule’.
- Therefore, some cases of asthma may represent a misreport of asthmalike symptoms.
Más definiciones de misreportDefinición de misreport en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.