Definición de missive en inglés:
1A letter, especially a long or official one: yet another missive from the Foreign Office
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As it is, he constantly whisks electronic missives to staff and customers - his email address is made public - singing praises and responding to problems.
- I haven't been hit with unsolicited electronic missives during the couple of weeks I've been testing the service.
- Quite honestly, I had forgotten about the electronic missive, but I searched through my archives to find a copy.
1.1 Scots Law A document in the form of a letter exchanged by the parties to a contract. See also conclude missives at conclude.
- The real problem is the failure to exchange formal contract letters, or missives, quickly enough.
- It is increasingly common for missives to be in an unconcluded state until shortly before or even at the date of entry.
- Many people do not consult a solicitor about the missives they are about to sign.