A leathery-leaved parasitic plant which grows on apple, oak, and other broadleaf trees and bears white glutinous berries in winter.
- Several species in the family Viscaceae, in particular the Eurasian Viscum album and the North American Phoradendron flavescens
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most dwarf mistletoes grow on conifers in the western United States.
- In Somerset and Herefordshire mistletoe grows on the apple trees from which cedar is produced.
- The Druids would cut the mistletoe that grew on the oak tree and give it as a blessing.
Definición de mistletoe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.