Definición de mistletoe en inglés:
A leathery-leaved parasitic plant which grows on apple, oak, and other broadleaf trees and bears white glutinous berries in winter.
- Several species in the family Viscaceae, in particular the Eurasian Viscum album and the North American Phoradendron flavescens
- Most dwarf mistletoes grow on conifers in the western United States.
- In Somerset and Herefordshire mistletoe grows on the apple trees from which cedar is produced.
- The Druids would cut the mistletoe that grew on the oak tree and give it as a blessing.
Definición de mistletoe en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan