Definición de mitigation en inglés:
The action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something: the identification and mitigation of pollution
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are the things that drive expected value, that mitigation seeks to reduce.
- It will work towards creating public awareness, mitigation and taking action when a calamity strikes.
- Prevention is not on; and timely mitigation is the only plausible solution.
- So as to make something, especially a crime, appear less serious and thus be punished more leniently: in mitigation she said her client had been deeply depressedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All that appears on the plea in mitigation is the fact that he believed that it contained ecstasy.
- If he is not in attendance reference will be made to any statement in mitigation previously provided by the defendant.
- It raises matters as to his conviction and in mitigation of sentence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan