- An economic system combining private and state enterprise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1930s through the 1950s the belief became popular that capitalism could only survive in an amputated way, in the form of a mixed economy or as a social market economy.
- There is wide support for the mixed economy - a private enterprise economy subject to government controls - as well as for state provision of welfare services.
- Virtually every social system is a mixed economy, and in each case the proper name for it is that of the dominant partner in the mix.
Más definiciones de mixed economyDefinición de mixed economy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.