- A marriage between people of different races or religions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Do mixed marriages differ in specific domains of relationship satisfaction from marriages in which both partners belong to the same ethnic group?
- I did not say that the proportion of Catholics currently in religious mixed marriages has not increased.
- In the absence of directly comparing mixed and monoethnic marriages, it is difficult to determine if couples in mixed marriages actually experience higher levels of distress.
Más definiciones de mixed marriageDefinición de mixed marriage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.