Definición de mixed media en inglés:
A variety of media used in an entertainment or work of art.
- But also Western techniques like etching, lithographs and screenprints or mixed media techniques are common.
- The Fine Art Division represents artists whose original work in oil, acrylic and mixed media is exhibited in fine-art galleries.
- She works in drawings, graphics, watercolors and mixed media.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(mixed-media) another term for multimedia.
- New data-protection paradigms, for instance, include mixed-media solutions.
- Library manufacturers have different philosophies about including mixed-media capabilities in their libraries, depending on their particular technical approach.
- Although it makes extensive use of virtual partitions in their libraries, it does not use it for mixed-media capability.
Definición de mixed media en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary