- A number consisting of an integer and a proper fraction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Mathematics Computation subtest assesses skills in computing with whole numbers, fractions, mixed numbers, decimals, and algebraic equations.
- Twelve items asked students to add fractions, which were graduated in difficulty from like denominators without renaming to mixed numbers with renaming.
- There are instructions and problems to work through for the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, first using fractions and then working with mixed numbers.
Más definiciones de mixed numberDefinición de mixed number en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.