A person who is skilled at mixing cocktails and other drinks.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A dedicated mixologist will teach cocktail lovers how to mix their favourite drinks and help them to shake their own cocktails.
- Great atmosphere, good cocktails and very professional mixologists!
- Even if they hire a mixologist to develop cocktails for them, they have to have the follow-through.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In defiance of all previously known laws of mixology, tequila, rum, vodka, and gin are made to play nice together.
- Friendly, unified bar staff display expert mixology, cooking up colourful vodka and gin-based cocktails to ambient techno tunes.
- Every concoction from the Singapore Sling to the Japanese version of a Pina Colada is in their silky repertoire, skilled mixology that would hold its own in any bar in the Western Hemisphere.
Definición de mixologist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda