verbo[no object] (it mizzles, it is mizzling, etc.) Volver al principio
Rain lightly: it was mizzling steadily
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even as the drizzle mizzles down relentlessly on the site, it is a truly Arcadian setting.
- Yesterday and today have been gorgeous, blue skies, small clouds and only mizzled this morning for a short while.
- Moreover, chocolate can be dissolved by heat from below then vertically transferred to the top of the fountain, where it then mizzles downward the tiers.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was a grey, mizzly day and I had no good reason to go out at all.
- ‘Okay, why don't you stop us,’ he mocked, but something skittish and shamed began to leak into his eyes, a grey, mizzly vapor that snuffed out all the light.
- Through his mizzly eyes he saw her handkerchief.
Palabras que riman con mizzlechisel, drizzle, fizzle, frizzle, grizzle, sizzle, swizzle, twizzle
Late 18th century: of unknown origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda