- A television programme or film which takes the form of a serious documentary in order to satirize its subject.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An elaborate in-joke that might have been concocted at a dinner like the one we see onscreen, Incident at Loch Ness is a satirical mockumentary that will delight Herzog aficionados.
- Is there a real shift here in political documentaries that are starting to become more like mockumentaries or shockumentaries.
- Clearly you're here in the flesh and you have this, it's a mockumentary film, right?
Más definiciones de mockumentaryDefinición de mockumentary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.