- A combined device for modulation and demodulation, for example, between the digital data of a computer and the analogue signal of a telephone line.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example: a modem driver allows the modem inside your computer work with Windows.
- The receiving modem translates the analog signals back to digital form.
- Another device that is very handy is a voice modem with telephone recording software.
verbo[with object and adverbial of direction] Volver al principio
- Send (data) by modem: Iva and Bill were modeming new programs to New OrleansMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Run a report of the tally from the polling place before phoning, modeming or driving anything to the county.
- They will modem in to work from locations very distant from central headquarters.
1950s: blend of modulator and demodulator.
Más definiciones de modemDefinición de modem en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.