Definición de moderato en inglés:
(Especially as a direction) at a moderate pace: [postpositive:, as submodifier]: allegro moderato
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In other words, the mood that is written above the score is never quite identical to the affects it contains: Moderato Cantabile is never quite moderato cantabile.
- The penultimate, Prelude 23, is faster than the moderato marking.
- As this passage also suggests, however, moderato cantabile seems to be much more than what is written above the score.
sustantivo (plural moderatos)Volver al principio
A passage marked to be performed at a moderate pace.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The moderato comes with such tastefully conceived phrasing and smooth quality that there is now the kind of near-perfection that gives an idea of what these two musicians are capable of together.
- The work falls into four movements - moderato, slow, scherzo, and allegro finale - the last three played without a break.
- A mysterious first movement, prelude: adagio - moderato, runs much of its course over a rocking two-note pattern, building to a powerful climax.
Italian, literally 'moderate'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia