(Especially as a direction) at a moderate pace: [postpositive:, as submodifier]: allegro moderato
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In other words, the mood that is written above the score is never quite identical to the affects it contains: Moderato Cantabile is never quite moderato cantabile.
- The penultimate, Prelude 23, is faster than the moderato marking.
- As this passage also suggests, however, moderato cantabile seems to be much more than what is written above the score.
sustantivo (plural moderatos)
A passage marked to be performed at a moderate pace.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The moderato comes with such tastefully conceived phrasing and smooth quality that there is now the kind of near-perfection that gives an idea of what these two musicians are capable of together.
- The work falls into four movements - moderato, slow, scherzo, and allegro finale - the last three played without a break.
- A mysterious first movement, prelude: adagio - moderato, runs much of its course over a rocking two-note pattern, building to a powerful climax.
Italian, literally 'moderate'.
Palabras que riman con moderatoagitato, Ambato, castrato, esparto, inamorato, legato, obbligato (US obligato), ostinato, pizzicato, rubato, staccato, tomato, vibrato, Waikato
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda