sustantivo (plural mohels, mohelim, or mohalim)
- A Jew who performs the rite of circumcision.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ceremony takes place in the home and is usually performed by a mohel, an observant Jew who may be a rabbi, doctor, or simply one skilled in the technique.
- The procedure is performed by a mohel - a person who has mastered the set of Jewish laws regarding circumcision and received extensive practical training.
- The child is taken from the mother, and the operation, performed by the mohel, is a predominantly male affair (it is the father's duty to arrange it).
mid 17th century: from Hebrew mōhēl.
Más definiciones de mohelDefinición de mohel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.