Definición de moll en inglés:
1A gangster’s female companion: I’d rush the money over to his moll
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is no great film, but to treat it like some made-for-TV biopic of an unknown Midwestern gangster and his ditzy moll is itself a crime.
- This is beamed particularly at the over 25 age group and merrymakers should dress as the favourite infamous gangsters and molls from the movies.
- In Drexler's hothouse world of boxers, gangsters and abused molls, women have to fight back.
- She was wall to wall M&S, wall to wall company moll.
- The flight from Joplin turns into a shouting match between Bonnie and Blanche, as moll and preacher's daughter collide.
- Every day, the girls are haranguing her about her sexual exploits; talking about her as a slut, as a moll, somebody who sleeps with anybody.
early 17th century: pet form of the given name Mary.
Definición de moll en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan