1A gangster’s female companion: I’d rush the money over to his moll
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is no great film, but to treat it like some made-for-TV biopic of an unknown Midwestern gangster and his ditzy moll is itself a crime.
- This is beamed particularly at the over 25 age group and merrymakers should dress as the favourite infamous gangsters and molls from the movies.
- In Drexler's hothouse world of boxers, gangsters and abused molls, women have to fight back.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was wall to wall M&S, wall to wall company moll.
- The flight from Joplin turns into a shouting match between Bonnie and Blanche, as moll and preacher's daughter collide.
- Every day, the girls are haranguing her about her sexual exploits; talking about her as a slut, as a moll, somebody who sleeps with anybody.
Early 17th century: pet form of the given name Mary.
Palabras que riman con mollboll, Chabrol, Coll, doll, Guignol, haute école, loll, pol, poll, skol, sol, troll, vol
Definición de moll en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda