- 1A gangster’s female companion: I’d rush the money over to his mollMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This is no great film, but to treat it like some made-for-TV biopic of an unknown Midwestern gangster and his ditzy moll is itself a crime.
- This is beamed particularly at the over 25 age group and merrymakers should dress as the favourite infamous gangsters and molls from the movies.
- In Drexler's hothouse world of boxers, gangsters and abused molls, women have to fight back.
- 2A prostitute.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was wall to wall M&S, wall to wall company moll.
- The flight from Joplin turns into a shouting match between Bonnie and Blanche, as moll and preacher's daughter collide.
- Every day, the girls are haranguing her about her sexual exploits; talking about her as a slut, as a moll, somebody who sleeps with anybody.
early 17th century: pet form of the given name Mary.
Más definiciones de mollDefinición de moll en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.