1A gangster’s female companion: I’d rush the money over to his moll
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is no great film, but to treat it like some made-for-TV biopic of an unknown Midwestern gangster and his ditzy moll is itself a crime.
- This is beamed particularly at the over 25 age group and merrymakers should dress as the favourite infamous gangsters and molls from the movies.
- In Drexler's hothouse world of boxers, gangsters and abused molls, women have to fight back.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was wall to wall M&S, wall to wall company moll.
- The flight from Joplin turns into a shouting match between Bonnie and Blanche, as moll and preacher's daughter collide.
- Every day, the girls are haranguing her about her sexual exploits; talking about her as a slut, as a moll, somebody who sleeps with anybody.
Early 17th century: pet form of the given name Mary.
Palabras que riman con mollboll, Chabrol, Coll, doll, Guignol, haute école, loll, pol, poll, skol, sol, troll, vol
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: moll
Definición de moll en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda