- A salt in which the anion contains both molybdenum and oxygen, especially one of the anion MoO42−.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ammonium molybdate was added to all reactions to inhibit activity from non-specific phosphatases.
- The ready restoration of biosynthesis by removal of tungstate suggests that the molybdate is weakly held by the enzyme and that xanthoxal is its substrate.
- It is noteworthy that the values obtained for the wild type in cells grown in the presence of molybdate are lower for nitrate reductase and nicotinate hydroxylase.
late 18th century: from molybdic (acid), a parent acid of molybdates, + -ate1.
Más definiciones de molybdateDefinición de molybdate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.