Definición de mona monkey en inglés:
A West African guenon that has a bluish-grey face with a pink muzzle. The female has a distinctive moaning call.
- Cercopithecus mona, family Cercopithecidae
- The wild animals that suffered most were large carnivores such as lions and hyenas; primates including colobus and mona monkeys; and several herbivores.
- Many smaller animals have also joined the collection: siamang gibbons, provost squirrels, howler monkey, armadillo and the elusive mona monkeys.
- The scientists hypothesize that chimp SIV evolved from SIV found in red-capped sooty mangabeys as well as SIV that infects greater spot-nosed, mustached, and mona monkeys.
Definición de mona monkey en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary