- Support for the principle of having monarchs: his condemnation of parliamentary sovereignty was in line with his lifelong monarchismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is certain that National Socialism does not favor monarchism and is definitely republican in conviction.
- Though this displays the conservative side to Scottish nationalism, it is not objectionable to the Catholic hierarchy who can co-exist with the market, monarchism and militarism.
- Red Tories are a slightly different breed of libertarians who usually support Canadian traditions like monarchism and anti-Americanism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While major divisions existed between republicans and monarchists, these were not cleanly organized across party lines.
- In the end, all the different factions, including monarchists and republicans, agreed on a compromise proposal.
- Elizabeth's childhood is invariably presented in monarchist propaganda as a time of unbroken happiness.
mid 19th century: from French monarchisme.
Más definiciones de monarchismDefinición de monarchism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.