Definición de monetarism en inglés:
The theory or practice of controlling the supply of money as the chief method of stabilizing the economy.
- The economic theory known as monetarism holds that the money stock exerts an important influence on economic activity and prices.
- Both Milton Friedman's theory of monetarism and the rational expectations school of macroeconomics challenged the effectiveness of activist monetary policy.
- At school I had learned Keynsian theory and now I was being taught monetarism and supply side economics.
monetarist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- In particular, the leading schools have been the conservative Keynesians, the Milton Friedman monetarists, and the supply-siders.
- Over many recent decades, both Keynesians and monetarists have generally at one time or another favored both fixed and flexible exchange rate regimes.
- The monetarists are hopelessly hamstrung by their fixation on narrow money.
Definición de monetarism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan