Definición de monetarism en inglés:
The theory or practice of controlling the supply of money as the chief method of stabilizing the economy.
- The economic theory known as monetarism holds that the money stock exerts an important influence on economic activity and prices.
- Both Milton Friedman's theory of monetarism and the rational expectations school of macroeconomics challenged the effectiveness of activist monetary policy.
- At school I had learned Keynsian theory and now I was being taught monetarism and supply side economics.
monetarist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- In particular, the leading schools have been the conservative Keynesians, the Milton Friedman monetarists, and the supply-siders.
- Over many recent decades, both Keynesians and monetarists have generally at one time or another favored both fixed and flexible exchange rate regimes.
- The monetarists are hopelessly hamstrung by their fixation on narrow money.
Definición de monetarism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary