Definición de monetary en inglés:
Relating to money or currency: documents with little or no monetary value
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Various economists were critical about monetary union for basically two reasons.
- It seems as if they have never heard anything about the monetary theory of the trade cycle.
- Yet this is a problem for that firm, not a problem with the monetary system as a whole.
- monetarily adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- International Unions have monetarily supported political candidates that have openly supported free trade agreements that have cost thousands if not millions of good jobs.
- As many barn owners would tell you, the cost of maintaining historic structures is high, not only monetarily but also as an investment of time and hard work.
- Indeed, according to the Talmud, if you embarrass someone you have an obligation to compensate him monetarily, just the same as if you injured that person or damaged his property.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda