- Relating to money or currency: documents with little or no monetary valueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Various economists were critical about monetary union for basically two reasons.
- It seems as if they have never heard anything about the monetary theory of the trade cycle.
- Yet this is a problem for that firm, not a problem with the monetary system as a whole.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- International Unions have monetarily supported political candidates that have openly supported free trade agreements that have cost thousands if not millions of good jobs.
- As many barn owners would tell you, the cost of maintaining historic structures is high, not only monetarily but also as an investment of time and hard work.
- Indeed, according to the Talmud, if you embarrass someone you have an obligation to compensate him monetarily, just the same as if you injured that person or damaged his property.
early 19th century: from French monétaire or late Latin monetarius, from Latin moneta 'money'.