- A standard unit of value of a country’s coinage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally, we have the average price level, which is an index of average prices expressed in monetary units.
- Only 21 percent had a lower trust level in which they invested less than 8 monetary units.
- First, measure the cost of living according to the prices quoted by merchants under the most recent definition of the monetary unit.
Más definiciones de monetary unitDefinición de monetary unit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.